Be Prepared For Meetings
Coaching to Perform
Get Things Done
Juggle Work & Family
Keep Teams Together
Personality Style Evaluation
Set & Achieve Goals
Thrive Thru Change
Personality Style Evaluation
This is help you understand and identify your
Compare each of the statements below then circle the
letter "A", "D", "P" or "G" as
appropriate. Answer the below 18 questions as you feel the description
applies to most situations, most often, with most people.
You can take this test two ways, print it (my
recommendation) or keep a tally on a piece of paper of the number of
"A", "D", "P" or "G" you select.
- Views and Opinions
- G - I tend to be both direct and frank in the
expression of my views and opinions.
- P - I tend to be somewhat reserved and careful in
the expression of my views and opinions.
- Natural Behavior
- G - My natural behavior with both groups and
individuals is to take charge or control over situations.
- P - My natural behavior with both groups and
individuals is to remain passive and see what unfolds before
- A - I usually make decisions based on feeling,
emotions, intuition and my relationship with others.
- D - I usually make decisions based on facts,
logic, and predetermined goals and objectives.
- Feelings and Emotions
- D - I tend to keep my feelings and emotions to
- A - I tend to share my feelings and emotions with
- G - I usually have something to say or add to
discussions and group conversations.
- P - I seldom contribute to the discussions or
- P - I am reluctant to take risk or accept what I
know is a difficult challenge.
- G - I am quick to take a risk or accept the
challenge of a difficult situation.
- Facial Expressions
- A - My facial expressions and obvious levels of
enthusiasm are greater than most people I know.
- D - My facial expression and obvious levels of
enthusiasm are limited and less descriptive than most people I
- D - I feel as though I am somewhat difficult to
get to know personally and in business situations.
- A - I feel as though I am easy to get to know
both personally and in business situations.
- P - I usually make my decisions slowly,
deliberately and with a great deal of care.
- G - I usually make my decisions quickly,
spontaneously and in the heat of the moment.
- A - A am able to adapt to changing schedules and
the whims and fancy of individuals around me.
- D - I am more rigid and disciplined about how my
time is spent personally and by others.
- G - I often use strong language and emphatic
gestures to make my point and let my feelings and opinions be
known to others.
- P - I seldom raise my voice, use harsh-sounding
toes or dramatic gestures to express my feelings and opinions to
- D - My day is spent according to a plan that
includes a detailed description of "who",
"what", and "when".
- A - My day is often a series of spontaneous,
exciting and unplanned events.
- A - My conversations seem to center around
personal experiences and other people in my life.
- D - My conversations seem to center around my
job, professional experiences and the work of other people.
- G - I often bend the rules and interpret policy
as fits my needs.
- P - I always adhere to policy and seldom
interpret a meaning to serve my own interest.
- Body Language
- A - My body language and the look on my face tell
people immediately and without a doubt what I am thinking and
- D - My body language and the look on my face is
most often reserved in an attempt to disguise my true feelings and
personal thoughts about matters.
- Working with Others
- A - I prefer to work with others and dislike the
feeling of being left alone.
- D - I prefer to work alone and independent of the
thoughts, recommendations, feelings and aptitudes of others.
- Meeting Others
- G - I enjoy introducing myself to others and am
willing to talk to them about myself and personal matters.
- P - I usually wait to be approached by someone
and then I am still somewhat reluctant to talk, especially about
myself or personal matters.
- G - My speech often includes dramatic statements
such as "I think...", "I feel...", and "I
- P - My speech often includes statements that
defend and justify my beliefs such as "according to others I
spoke to...", "based on...", and "others found
Time to add your score...Total number of letters
D _____ A _____ P _____ G _____
Your number of A's _____ from your number of D's _____
Your number of G's _____ from your number of P's _____
Now it's time to plot your